Hi,

I can’t see any technical significance from the code either.

Regards,

Adi

Principal Architect,  <http://www.confluxtechnologies.com/> Conflux
Technologies Pvt Ltd

Address: #304, 2nd Floor, 7th Main Road, HRBR Layout 1st Block, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, 560043 INDIA

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail message and any
files/attachment transmitted with it is confidential and for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) or entity identified. If you are not the intended
recipient, please email:  <mailto:supp...@confluxtechnologies.com>
supp...@confluxtechnologies.com and destroy/delete all copies and attachment
thereto along with the original message. Any unauthorised review, use,
disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any
action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and is unlawful.
The recipient acknowledges that Conflux Technologies Private Limited or its
subsidiaries and associated companies are unable to exercise control or ensure
or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in
e-mail transmissions. Before opening any attachments, please check.

Finflux