Great.

So would the data sync be automatic as soon as connection is re-established or
someone has to trigger the sync manually?

Mutumba Wycliffe

Principal Consultant
J FLOYD CONSULTANCY (U) LTD

Plot 220, Block 5 Kalerwe Gayaza Rd

P.O.Box 72299 Kampala, Uganda
T: +256 414 237781  |  M: +256 712 351375/758113171 | Email:
wycli...@jfloydconsult.com | Skype: mwycliffe

Web: http://www.jfloydconsult.com <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/>

Slogan: There is always a way.

         <http://www.jfloydconsult.com/> VISIT J FLOYD CONSULTANCY
TODAY…DELIVERING VALUE TO YOUR IT INVESTMENTS >

  _____

The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. Any copying or
further distribution beyond the original recipient is not intended, and may be
unlawful. The opinions enclosed are those of the sender, and do not necessarily
reflect those of JFLOYD CONSULTANCY.