Hi Robert,

thanks for the info. If the TaskManager/JobManager does not shutdown
properly, i.e. killing of the process, then it is indeed the case that the
BlobManager cannot properly remove all stored files. I don't know if this
was lately the case for you. Furthermore, the files are not directly
deleted after the job has finished. Internally there is a cleanup task
which is triggered every our and deletes all blobs which are no longer
referenced.

But we definitely have to look into it to see how we could improve this
behaviour.

Greets,

Till