Hi Giacomo,

If I understand you correctly, you want your Flink job to execute with a
parallelism of 5. Just call setDegreeOfParallelism(5) on your
ExecutionEnvironment. That way, all operations, when possible, will be
performed using 5 parallel instances. This is also true for the DataSink
which will produce 5 files containing the output data from the parallel
instances.

Best,
Max