Yes Robert,
Unfortunately I discovered that the error was caused by Phoenix just a
little bit later the mail sending.

The error is generated in the finalize() method of Pheonix MemoryManager so
it seems somehow related to gc.
I rerun the experiment logging to a file so I can investigate deeper the
error..in Eclipse I was seeing just that error and nothing else because if
the console buffer limit.
I'll keep you up to date and maybe I could share my code as Phoenix-Flink
integration as I did for Mongodb!

Thanks,
Flavio