Hi Bill,

You're right. Simply increasing the task manager slots doesn't do anything.
It is correct to set the parallelism to taskManagers*slots. Simply increase
the number of network buffers in the flink-conf.yaml, e.g. to 4096. In the
future, we will configure this setting dynamically.

Let us know if your runtime decreases :)

Cheers,
Max