Thanks for noticing, Chiwan. I have the feeling this problem arose when the
website was updated. The problem about linking documentation pages from the
main website is that it is currently hard to go back to the main web site
from the documentation (the nav and URL changes). However, now we are
suffering from fragmentation.

I would suggest to move the FAQ and How To Contribute to the Flink web site
and delete them from the Flink repository.

Cheers,
Max