Never mind. Just saw that this in not the problem...

Sounds weird to me. Maybe you can try to name the class. Anonymous
classes should not be a problem, but it should be worth a try.

-Matthias

On 08/06/2015 01:51 PM, Matthias J. Sax wrote:
> If I see it correctly your jar contains
>
>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/DaoJoin$1.class
>
> But your error message says
>
>> ClassNotFoundException: com.otter.ist.flink.DaoJoin$1
>
> Both are different packages. Your jar seems not be correctly packaged.
>

> -Matthias
>
> On 08/06/2015 12:46 PM, Michael Huelfenhaus wrote:
>> I am back at work next Tuesday, any further ideas would be great until
>> then, for now I am continuing inside ecplise.
>>
>> Am 06.08.2015 um 11:27 schrieb Michael Huelfenhaus
>> <m.huelfenh...@davengo.com <mailto:m.huelfenh...@davengo.com>>:
>>
>>> hi,

>>> mvn clean install -Pbuild-jar

>>> yes, this seems alright for me

>>> META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
>>> META-INF/
>>> com/
>>> com/davengo/
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/DaoJoin$1.class
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/DaoJoin.class
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/streampojos/
>>> com/davengo/rfidcloud/flink/streampojos/EpcTuple.class
>>> log4j.properties
>>> META-INF/maven/
>>> META-INF/maven/com.davengo.rfidcloud.flink/
>>> META-INF/maven/com.davengo.rfidcloud.flink/flink-test/
>>> META-INF/maven/com.davengo.rfidcloud.flink/flink-test/pom.xml