hmmm interesting looks to be working magically now... :)  I must have wrote
some code late at night that magically fixed it and forgot.  The original
errors I was getting were kayo related.

The objects aren't being serialized on write to anything useful, but thats
I'm sure an easy fix.

Onward and upward !

--
jay vyas