Thanks for clarifying the "eager serialization". By serializing and
deserializing explicitly (eagerly) we can raise better Exceptions to
notify the user of non-serializable classes.

> BTW: There is an opportunity to fix two problems with one patch: The
> framesize overflow for the input format, and the serialization.

IMHO this adds another layer of complexity to the job submission
phase. I just had a chat with Robert about this. I wonder, is it
possible to increase the Akka framesize only for the Client
ActorSystem?