Hi Philipp,
am I correct to assume that your tuples do not arrive in the order of the
timestamp that you extract. Unfortunately, for that case the current
windowing implementation does not work correctly. We are working hard on
fixing this for the upcoming 0.10 release, though. If you are interested in
what we are doing there you can check out the design documents in the Flink
wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Streams+and+Operations+on+Streams
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/Time+and+Order+in+Streams

Cheers,