Hi Lydia,

Till already pointed you to the documentation. If you want to run the
WordCount example, you can do so by executing the following command:

./bin/flink run -c com.dataartisans.flink.dataflow.examples.WordCount
/path/to/dataflow.jar --input /path/to/input --output /path/to/output

If you want, you can try this command in a local cluster first. You
can start a local cluster by using ./bin/start-local.sh.

Best,
Max