Hi Ronkainen,

Sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately, this is a bug in the Python
API. I've reproduced the issue and fixed it for the upcoming releases.
The fix will be included in the 0.9.2 and the 0.10 release. If you
don't mind, you could already use the 0.10-SNAPSHOT version (0.10
release will be out next week). Also, the bug is not present in Flink
0.9.0.

Thanks,
Max