Hi Flavio,

Are you runing your Flink cluster with root permissions? The directory to
hold the output splits are created by the JobManager. So if you run then
JobManager with root permissions, it will create a folder owned by root. If
the task managers are not run with root permissions, this could be a
problem.

Cheers,
Max