Hi Brian,

We are currently in the process of releasing 0.10.0. Thus, the master
version has already been updated to 1.0 which is the next scheduled
release.

If you want to use the latest SNAPSHOT version, you may build it from
source or use the SNAPSHOT Maven artifacts. For more information,
please see http://flink.apache.org/contribute-code.html#snapshots-nightly-builds

Please bear in mind that SNAPSHOT versions are not officially
released. Thus, may contain bugs or less documented features.

Cheers,
Max