Hi Stefane,

let me know if I understand the problem correctly. The vertex values are
POJOs that you're somehow inferring from the edge list and this value
creation is what takes a lot of time? Since a graph is just a set of 2
datasets (vertices and edges), you could store the values to disk and have
a custom input format to read them into datasets. Would that work for you?

-Vasia.