Hi Brian,

I don't recall Docker requires commands to run in the foreground. Still, if
that is your requirement, simply remove the "&" at the end of this line in
flink-daemon.sh:

$JAVA_RUN $JVM_ARGS ${FLINK_ENV_JAVA_OPTS} "${log_setting[@]}" -classpath
"`manglePathList "$FLINK_TM_CLASSPATH:$INTERNAL_HADOOP_CLASSPATHS"`"
${CLASS_TO_RUN} "${ARGS[@]}" > "$out" 2>&1 < /dev/null &

Cheers,
Max