Hi Gwenhaël,

as far as I know, there is no direct way to do so. You can either adapt the
flink-daemon.sh script in line 68 to use a different configuration or you
can test whether the dynamic property -Dlog4j.configurationFile:CONFIG_FILE
overrides the -Dlog4j.confguration property. You can set the dynamic
property using Flink’s env.java.opts configuration parameter.

Cheers,
Till
​