Hi Radu,

you can register processing and event time time triggers using the
TriggerContext which is given to the onElement, onProcessingTime and
onEventTime methods of Trigger. In case you register a processing time
timer, the onProcessingTime method will be called once the system clock has
passed the timer time. In case of an event time timer, the onEventTime
method is called once a watermark has been received which has a higher
watermark than the timer.

I hope this helps you to solve your problem.

Cheers,
Till
​