Allow me to jump to this very interesting discussion.

The 2nd point is actually an interesting question.

I understand that we can set a timestamp of event in Flink. What if we set
the timestamp to somewhere in the future, for example 24 hours from now ?
Can Flink handle this case ?

Also , I'm still unclear whether the windowing can also be backed up by a
backend like RocksDB. Concretely, can we have a time window of 24 hours
while the tps is 100 TPS ?

Anwar.