Hello all,

I have performed a modification in KMeans code to detect outliers. I have
printed the output in the console but I am not able to write it to the file
using the given 'writeAsCsv' method.
The problem is I generate a list of tuples.
My List is:
List<Tuple3> finalElements = new ArrayList<Tuple3>();
Following is the datatype of the elements added to the list:
Tuple3<Integer, Point, Boolean> newElement = new Tuple3<Integer, Point,
Boolean>();
finalElements.add(newElement);
Now I am stuck on how to convert this 'finalElements' to
DataSet<Tuple3<Integer, Point, Boolean>> fElements,
so that I could use
fElements.writeAsCsv(outputPath, "\n"," ");

Best Regards,
Subash Basnet