Unfortunately, there is no Either<1,...,n>.
You could implement something like a Tuple3<Option<Type1>, Option<Type2>,
Option<Type3>>. However, Flink does not provide an Option type (comes with
Java8). You would need to implement it yourself incl. TypeInfo and
Serializer. You can get some inspiration from the Either type info
/serializer, if you want to go this way.

Using a byte array would also work but doesn't look much easier than the
Option approach to me.