Hi!

I know that Till is currently looking into making the SBT experience
better. He should have an update in a bit.

We need to check a few corner cases about how SBT and Maven dependencies
and types (provided, etc) interact and come up with a plan.

We'll also add an SBT quickstart to the homepage as a result of this, to
help making this easier.

Greetings,
Stephan