Hi,
did the first mail from me not arrive? I’m sending it again:

we changed it a while back to not emit any buffered elements at the end because
we noticed that that would be a more natural behavior. This must be an
oversight on our part. I’ll make sure that the 1.0 release will have the
correct behavior.