Congratulations!
Very nice work, very interesting features.

One question regarding CEP: do you think it's feasible to define pattern
over window of 1 month or even more?
Is there some deep explanation regarding how this partial states are saved?
I mean events that create "funnel" might be separated by very large periods
of inactivity/noise