Hi everyone,

I'm using Flink 0.10.2 to run some benchmarks on my cluster and I would
like to compare it to Spark 1.6.0. Spark has an eventLog property that I
can use to have the history written to HDFS, and then later view it offline
on the History Server.

Does Flink have a similar Feature, especially for offline analysis of a
job's history/events? I know of the Web UI, but I would like to be able to
run my own analysis on top of the data. There is the Monitoring REST API
and I'm wondering if it's possible to gain access to the raw data this API
exposes, and possibly view it on a locally running web UI.

Thanks a lot in advance
Robert

--
My GPG Key ID: 336E2680