Hi,

In my case the root cause for this was mainly that I was using eclipse to
package the jar. Try using mvn instead. Additioanlly you can copy the
dependency jars in the lib of the task managers and restart them

Dr. Radu Tudoran
Research Engineer - Big Data Expert
IT R&D Division

[cid:image007.jpg@01CD52EB.AD060EE0]
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
European Research Center
Riesstrasse 25, 80992 München

E-mail: radu.tudo...@huawei.com
Mobile: +49 15209084330
Telephone: +49 891588344173

HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES Duesseldorf GmbH
Hansaallee 205, 40549 Düsseldorf, Germany,
www.huawei.com<http://www.huawei.com/>
Registered Office: Düsseldorf, Register Court Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Managing Director: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 56063,
Geschäftsführer: Bo PENG, Wanzhou MENG, Lifang CHEN
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above.
Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not
limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by
persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and
delete it!