Hi Shannon,

if you need this feature (assigning range of web server ports) for your use
case, then we would have to add it. If you want to do it, then it would
help us a lot.

I think the documentation is a bit outdated here. The port is either chosen
from the range of ports or a ephemeral port is picked up. I'll create a
JIRA to fix the documentation.

Cheers,
Till