Hi,
it's not a problem, I'll find time to change it(I understand the
refactoring is in master and not released yet).
Wanted to ask if it's acceptable to add following dependency to flink?
I mean my code reused code in this jar(pay attention it's not present
currently in flink classpath)
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.avro</groupId>
<artifactId>avro-mapred</artifactId>