Hello Dominik,
Thanks for the information. Since my window is getting triggered every 10
seconds, the results I am getting before 5 minutes would be irrelevant as I
need to consider data coming in every 5 minutes. Is there a way I can skip the
results that are output before the first 5 minutes?
Thanks and Regards,Piyush Shrivastava
http://webograffiti.com

    On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 8:54 PM, Dominik Choma <dominik.ch...@gmail.com>