Hi again,

Actually it works well! I just realized from looking at Yarn application log that the Flink streaming result is printed in taskmanager.out. When I sent a question to the mailing list I looked at the screen where I issued the command, and there was no streaming result there.

Where is the taskmanager.out and how can I change it?

Best,
Patcharee