Hi Simone,

Fabian has pushed a fix for the streaming TableSources that removed the
Calcite Stream rules [1].
The reported error does not appear anymore with the current master. Could
you please also give it a try and verify that it works for you?

Thanks,
-Vasia.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/commit/7ed07933d2dd3cf41948287dc8fd79dbef902311