Thanks for your answer Ufuk.

However, I have been reading about KeySelector and I don't understand
completely how it works with my idea.

I am using an algorithm that gives me an score between some different
strings. My idea is: if the score is higher than 0'80 for example, then
those two strings will be consider the same and when I apply the
keyby("name") those similar string will be keyed as they have the exact
same name.