Hi Emanuele,

you're right, the upload directory for the jars is deleted whenever the
WebRuntimeMonitor is stopped and a new directory is created when the
WebRuntimeMonitor is started.

 It would be doable to introduce a configuration parameter for the uploaded
jar directory so that you don't have to upload the jars every time again.
But then the user would have to responsible for cleaning it up. If you
want, then you can open a JIRA issue for this feature.

I would recommend using the CLI for starting Flink jobs. The reason is that
the WebRuntimeMonitor does not support jobs which contain eager execution
trigger calls such as collect, count and print, for example.

Cheers,
Till