Hi Fabian, Thank you for your answers,

1) If there is only single instance of that function, then it will defeat
the purpose of distributed correct me if I am wrong, so If I run
parallelism with 1 on cluster does that mean it will execute on only one
node?

2) I mean to say, when a map operator returns a variable, is there any
other function which takes that updated variable and returns that to all
instances of map?

3) Question Cleared.

4) My question was can I use same ExecutionEnvironment for all flink
programs in a module.

5) Question Cleared.

Regards
Ravikumar