Hi Josh,

I assume that you build the SNAPSHOT version yourself. I had similar
version conflicts for Apache HttpCore with Flink SNAPSHOT versions on EMR.
The problem is cause by a changed behavior in Maven 3.3 and following
versions.
Due to these changes, the dependency shading is not working correctly.
That's why we use Maven 3.2 to build the Flink release artifacts.

Can you check whether you used Maven 3.3 and try to downgrade to 3.2 if
that was the case?

Cheers, Fabian