Hello Chen,

you can access the set configuration in your rich function like this:

|public static final class Tokenizer extends RichFlatMapFunction<String, Tuple2<String, Integer>> { @Override public void flatMap(String value, Collector<Tuple2<String, Integer>> out) { ParameterTool parameters = (ParameterTool) getRuntimeContext().getExecutionConfig().getGlobalJobParameters(); parameters.getRequired("input"); // .. do more ...|

|R|egards,
Chesnay