>From Eclipse it creates a local environment and runs in the IDE. When the
program finishes so does the Flink execution instance. I have never tried
accessing the console when the program is running but one the program is
finished there is nothing to connect to.

If you need to access the dashboard, start Flink in the pseudo-cluster mode
and connect to it using the getRemoteExecutionEnvironment(). That will
allow you to access the jobs statuses on the dashboard when you finish
running your job.

Sameer