From: "Alam, Zeeshan" <zeeshan.a...@fmr.com<mailto:zeeshan.a...@fmr.com>>
Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2016 at 5:28 AM
To: "user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>"
<user@flink.apache.org<mailto:user@flink.apache.org>>
Subject: How to read AVRO data from Kafka using Flink

Hi All,

I am trying to read AVRO data from Kafka using Flink 1.0.3 but I am getting
error. I have posted this issue in Stack Overflow:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/38715286/how-to-decode-kafka-messages-using-avro-and-flink
 . Is there any mistake we can try to look into or there a better way to read
AVR data from Kafka using Flink?

Thanks & Regards
Zeeshan Alam