Hi!

Yes, this is a bug. However, there seems to be something wrong with
the config directory because Flink fails to load the default value
("localhost") from the config. If you had a default value for the job
manager in flink-conf.yaml, it wouldn't fail but only display a wrong
job manager url. Note that it still connects to the right job manager
afterwards.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks,
Max