Hi Stephan,
The dev work is almost complete except the Yarn mode deployment stuff that
needs to be patched. We are expecting to send a PR in a week or two.
RegardsVijay

    On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 12:39 AM, Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> wrote:

 Let me loop in Vijay, I think he is the one working on this and can probably
give the best estimate when it can be expected.
@vijay: For the SSL/TLS transport encryption - do you have an estimate for the
timeline of that feature?