Thanks for the suggestion Vishnu!
Stackoverflow documentation looks great. I like the easy contribution and
versioning features.

However, I am a bit skeptical. IMO, Flink's primary documentation must be
hosted by Apache. Out-sourcing such an important aspect of a project to an
external service is not an option for me.
This would mean, that documentation on SO would be an additional /
secondary documentation. I see two potential problems with that:

- It is duplicate effort to keep two documentations up-to-date. Adding a
new feature of changing some behavior must be documented in two places.
- Efforts to improve documentation might split up, i.e., the primary
documentation might receive less improvements and contributions.

Of course, this is just my opinion but I think it is worth to mention these
points.

Thanks,
Fabian

: