Hi,

Flink does not provide shared state.
However, you can broadcast a stream to CoFlatMapFunction, such that each
operator has its own local copy of the state.

If that does not work for you because the state is too large and if it is
possible to partition the state (and both streams), you can also use keyBy
instead of broadcast.

Finally, you can use an external system like a KeyValue Store or In-Memory
store like Apache Ignite to hold your distributed collection.

Best, Fabian