      From: Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
 To: user@flink.apache.org; amir bahmanyari <amirto...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Felix Dreissig <f...@f30.me>
 Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 2:18 AM
 Subject: Re: How can I prove ....

You do not need to create any JSON.
Just click on "Running Jobs" in the UI, and then on the job. The parallelism is
shown as a number in the boxes of the graph.
On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 6:28 PM, amir bahmanyari <amirto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thanks Felix.Interesting. I tried to create the JASON but didnt work  according
to the sample code I found in docs.There is a way to get the same JASON from
the command line.Is there an example?Thanks+regardsAmir-