I could reproduce the error locally. I will prepare a fix for it.

Timo

Am 10/10/16 um 11:54 schrieb Alberto Ramón:
It's from Jun and Unassigned   :(
Is There a Workarround?

I'm will try to contact with the reporter , Martin Scholl )

    I think you already found the correct issue describing your
    problem ( FLINK-4108). This should get higher priority.

    Timo