I am new to flink, I have created cascading job and used FlinkFlowConnector. I
have used HivePartitionTap  to create partition, but it fails and gives
SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationExceptio n and AlreadyExistsException. I had
posted question on Cascading user group, but I have not got solution of it.

For more you can view cascading user group link:

Santlal J Gupta

 This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential information
and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) only. Any views or
opinions presented or implied are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent the views of BitWise. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that disclosure, printing, copying,
forwarding, distribution, or the taking of any action whatsoever in reliance on
the contents of this electronic information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender and
delete the electronic message and any attachments.BitWise does not accept
liability for any virus introduced by this e-mail or any attachments.