Hello Radu,

Flink can handle windows paths, this alone can't be the problem. If you could post the error you are getting we may pinpoint the issue, but right now i would suggest the usual: check that the path is indeed correct, that you have sufficient permissions to access the file.

And yes, you can report problems here ;)

Regards,
Chesnay