Hi Manu,

with Flip-6 we will be able to support stricter application isolation by
starting for each job a dedicated JobManager which will execute its tasks
on TM reserved solely for this job. But at the same time we will continue
supporting the multi-tenant cluster mode where tasks belonging to multiple
jobs share the same set of TMs and, thus, might share information between
them.

Cheers,
Till