Hi Matt,

the combination of a tumbling time window and a count window is one way to
define a sliding window.
In your example of a 30 secs tumbling window and a (3,1) count window
results in a time sliding window of 90 secs width and 30 secs slide.

You could define a time sliding window of 90 secs width and 1 secs slide on
stream A to get a stream C with faster updates.
If you still need stream B with the 30 secs tumbling window, you can have
both windows defined on stream A.

Hope this helps,
Fabian