So given an ordered list of texts, for each word find the earliest text it appears in?

As Kostas said, when splitting the text into words wrap them in a Tuple2 containing the word
and text index and group them by the word.

As far as i can tell the next step would be a simple reduce that finds the smallest
index; for this there is a convenience minBy() transformation.

Regards,
Chesnay